PACE Assessments, when properly structured, are highly secure financial instruments that are emerging as a new “asset class,” that can be traded by major financial institutions. For more information, see PACE Securitization, Financing Commercial Retrofits, and PACE Financing. Interested parties should fill out our Capital Provider Questionnaire to provide us with their information. Qualified PACE Investors and Tax Equity Investors are defined below.
Qualified PACE Investors
Generally, a Qualified PACE Investor is one of the following:
- An “accredited investor” as defined by Rule 501(a) promulgated under the Securities Act of 1933; or
- A “qualified institutional buyer” as defined in Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933; or
- A bank, credit union, savings institution, or insurance company; or
- A custodial trust or similar arrangement.
Qualified PACE Investors should contact us with an indication of their interest and approach to PACE financing. There are essentially two types of Qualified PACE Investors:
- Project Investors, who wish to fund individual, predetermined projects
- “Certificate Buyers,” interested in acquiring registered PACE Assessments, either individually or in pools
We’re seeking expressions of interest from Qualified PACE Investors interested in this space at this time.
Tax Equity Investors
In order to serve our property owner clients, we plan to establish a pool of Tax Equity Investors who will invest in their projects. Specifically, we are looking for Tax Equity Investors for a number of both small and mid-size solar energy projects for nonprofits, including churches, schools, fire departments, community facilities, etc. and for-profits that cannot make use of the tax credits.
If you are able to provide this kind of arrangement, please contact
- Gus Escher , Director of Finance, 609- 683-1666, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jonathan Cloud, Executive Director, 908-581-8418, email@example.com
or send us your contact information via our Contact Us page and we’ll get in touch with you. Thanks