New Jersey PACE is proud to be partnering with the upcoming Intersolar Summit – New Jersey taking place on March 20th at the Sheraton Edison Hotel. Through our partnership we are able to provide Discounted Registration to NJPACE Alliance members and supporters.
Under the slogan “80% Renewable Electricity by 2050 – What does it mean today?”, the Intersolar Summit New Jersey will thoroughly assess the current business climate, future market prospects and feasibility of the aggressive renewable energy targets recently announced. Moreover, delegates will gain an in-depth understanding of the latest policy updates presented by local opinion leaders and receive insights on most up-to-date solutions and technological innovations for the PV market.The preliminary agenda can be found here.
Confirmed high-level speakers include
- New Jersey State Senator Bob Smith
- New York State Senator Kevin S. Parker
- Honorable New Jersey Assemblyman Upendra Chivukula
- Richard Lawrence, Executive Director, Executive Director, North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP)
- Dennis Wilson, President, Mid-Atlantic Solar Energy Industries Association (MSEIA)
- Lyle Rawlings, Vice President New Jersey, Mid-Atlantic Solar Energy Industries Association (MSEIA)
- Michael Trahan, Executive Director, Solar Connecticut
- Tom Thompson, Board Member, Solar Energy Business Association of New England (SEBANE)
- Darren Hammell, Co-founder and Chief Strategy Officer, Princeton Power Systems
- Dr. Richard Perez, Professor, University of Albany
- Thomas Plagemann, Executive Vice President of Capital Markets, Vivint Solar
New Jersey PACE members are eligible for exclusive discounts to attend the Intersolar Summit New Jersey. Save 10% on the early bird pricing and 20% on the regular price by entering the Discount Code: Partner-Summit-0314
Early Bird (until Feb 28th, 2014): $200
Regular (from March 1st, 2014): $250
Registration link: REGISTRATION NEW JERSEY
The full-day conference is officially endorsed by NABCEP, thus all attendees will earn 3 NABCEP CEUs for attending the event.
Join us on March 20th in order to get your solar market update on the Northeast States, stay on top of policy developments and expand your network on a regional level!