The PACENation Executive Committee has unanimously agreed to postpone the annual Summit scheduled for June 13-15 in NYC.
The recent spike in COVID-19 cases both in New York City and around the country has made conference planning very challenging. Some speakers are only willing to participate remotely, and comparable conferences scheduled in NYC this spring have seen substantial declines in attendance. The consensus view of our Executive Committee is to reschedule when it is safer to travel and gather indoors.
Please join us in NYC next month at the PACENation Summit 2022. Our constituents receive 30% off ticket prices; see below for the discount code.
The Annual PACENation Summit is the premier global event for Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) financing professionals. This year’s three-day Summit will feature content and networking opportunities for PACE experts and for those who may be new to PACE. More than 400 people with backgrounds in finance, commercial real estate, home performance, public policy, and clean energy are expected to participate.
Our Agenda will include:
- PACE 101 (virtual during the week prior to Summit)
- Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Courses for attorneys
- C-PACE Administrator Office Hours
- C-PACE and Building Performance Standards
- The Role of Banks, Credit Unions & CDFIs in the C-PACE Marketplace
- Data and Trends in C-PACE and R-PACE
- PACE for NonProfits and Multi-Family Properties
- Networking, receptions, and Expo Hall showcases.
- And more to be announced soon!
Once registered, you will receive information on how to reserve your discounted hotel room; PACENation Summit block hotel room discounts end May 20th.
Our members and associates receive 30% off ticket prices, using discount code “SUMMIT30OFF” during registration.