You are invited to be part of a historic summit!
New Jersey is on the verge of passing new Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) legislation. Whether you are a mayor, economic development officer, CEO, CFO, builder, developer, property owner, financier, attorney, contractor, engineer, architect or anyone involved in the building industry—PACE is a huge and rare opportunity to deliver extraordinary value to you and New Jersey.
PACE has already attracted hundreds of millions of dollars of private investment for storm resiliency, energy efficiency and renewable energy improvements in commercial, industrial, institutional, mixed-use and multifamily properties across America. Connecticut, California, Florida and numerous other states are already experiencing the benefits – clean energy, more jobs, and economic growth.
The New Jersey PACE Summit
Resiliency ● Clean Energy ● Jobs
Friday, June 12, 2015, 8:00 AM – Noon
Refreshments and Networking after Noon
Frick Laboratory Auditorium, Princeton University
Park in Lot 21, Faculty Road
Our distinguished speakers include:
- Former Governor James Florio
- Senator Bob Smith
- Assemblyman Raj Mukherji
- NJ Board of Public Utilities Commissioner Upendra Chivukula
- PACENow (National) Executive Director David Gabrielson
- Connecticut Energy Finance Authority Executive Vice President and Chief Investment Officer Bert Hunter
- New York Energy Improvement Corporation former Chairman of the Board Andrew Chintz
- Simon Property Group Vice President Energy Services and Sustainable Practices Ed Sayers
- New Jersey Builders Association President George Vallone
- Voorhees Township, NJ Deputy Mayor Mario DiNatale
- PACE-Equity LLC Chief Investment Officer Kevin Moyer
- MSL Group, Inc. President Michael Licamele
— and other New Jersey thought leaders and out-of-state officials who have implemented the program in their own state. You will not want to miss this opportunity to learn how PACE will benefit municipalities, communities and the private sector.
Sponsorship opportunities are still available. Contact Victoria Zelin, Director of Development at 908-507-3150 or VZelin@NewJerseyPACE.org.
We look forward to seeing you at The New Jersey PACE Summit! —Jonathan Cloud, Executive Director